Adding sustainability to your kitchen, bathroom, floors, stairs ...
Diresco surfaces are manufactured to the highest European standards and display a purity of proportion and balance that will accentuate any style of living space. Diresco BIO-UV surfaces are composed of 93% natural quartz granulate, a mineral found in abundance throughout the world. The remaining 7% of content consists of our bio resin and pigment.
A worktop made of Diresco stone lets you enjoy every day
In the past, the impact of the sun and its damaging ultraviolet light has prevented quartz from being applied outdoors. Luckily, this dated constraint is no longer an issue when using Diresco BIO-UV surfaces, the only weather resistant quartz surfaces in the world today, exceedingly robust and will withstand the insidious creep of dampness, frost, and corrosion. The use of quartz is now a realistic and viable option.
Technical SpecificationsDownload Brochure